19 Reasons To Create And Stick To A Budget
January 21, 2020
1. You’ll spend less.
2. You’ll always have enough for fixed expenses.
3. You’ll argue less about discretionary spending.
4. You’ll save more.
5. You’ll have money for fluctuating expenses.
6. You’ll feel more in control of your finances.
7. You’ll be motivated to increase your earning potential.
8. You’ll feel less guilt about impulse purchases that are within your budget.
9. You’ll feel more responsible.
10. You’ll set a better example for your kids.
11. You’ll spend less on groceries.
12. You’ll invest more.
13. You’ll never miss a bill payment.
14. Your stress levels will decrease.
15. You’ll be prepared for financial changes.
16. You’ll be able to make quicker decisions.
17. You’ll find yourself choosing healthy meals and snacks.
18. You’ll be protected from debt.
19. You’ll see potential money problems before they happen.
Links to Third Party Sites
You are now leaving Lincoln Maine Federal Credit Union's ("LMFCU") website and linking to a website not owned or operated by LMFCU. Links to other Web Sites/e-mail addresses are provided solely as a convenience. LMFCU has no control over the content of these sites; and LMFCU shall have no responsibility or liability relating to any access to such sites or communications between you and such Third-Parties. LMFCU’s privacy disclosures do not apply to linked Third-Party websites, and we advise you to consult the privacy disclosures on the linked Third-Party website for further information.
LMFCU’s website may also contain links to other websites owned, operated by, or affiliated with LMFCU ("Affiliated Sites"). Affiliated Sites are also not governed by LMFCU’s privacy or other policies; and you are advised to review the privacy disclosures applicable to each Affiliated Site you visit.
Products/ Services Offered by Third-Parties / Affiliates: Any products or services ("products") which are provided by third parties or affiliates are not products of LMFCU. If the purchase of same is facilitated by or through LMFCU financing such is merely a convenience to the borrower(s) and in no way, creates any contractual or other relationship between the borrower(s) and LMFCU with regard to any such products. Any rights, obligations or claims with regard to such products shall be solely and exclusively by and between you and the third party providing such products as may be set forth in any applicable contracts, agreements or otherwise, and LMFCU shall have no obligations, responsibilities, duties, or liabilities whatsoever regarding same. By continuing to the site, you acknowledge and agree to this policy.