Our winners are here!
We are thankful for you, the members of Lincoln Maine FCU.
We know you have many things you all are thankful for as well. This 2020 year has been really hard, remembering what we have to be thankful for help us get through. This is your chance to show us what/who you are thankful for and also to give some of that back to an organization you wish to donate to! $50 goes to both the first place winner and the charity of their choice, $25 goes to both the second place winner and the charity of their choice. Don’t forget to vote and submit photos for the contest!
Round 1: is submission from November 17th to November 21st.
Round 2: is the first round of votes from November 17th to November 24th.
Round 3: the final 5 are voted on from November 25th to November 26th.
Thankful Photo Contest RULES
- Employees and Immediate Family may not participate in this promotion.
- Photos may be of something/someone showing thankfulness (something you are thankful for, something displaying thanks, etc.) Any inappropriate photos will be removed immediately and not considered!
- Photos must be submitted with the name and phone number of an adult 18years or older
- Only 1 submission per person is allowed.
- First place will get $50 for themselves and $50 for the charity of their choice
- Second place will get $25 for themselves and $25 for the charity of their choice
- Facebook is not responsible or associated with this contest in any way.
- Lincoln Maine Federal Credit Union reserves the right to alter the rules anytime during this promotion.
- No purchase necessary and you do not need to be a member of LMFCU to win.
- By submitting a photo, the submitting person certifies they are the sole owner of the photo and agree to the release of the photo to LMFCU for use in the contest as they see fit.
Check out last years winners!
|Charity: Chandler Gray|
|Charity: Bangor Humane Society|
Click here for official rules Photo Contest Rules Web
As a reminder Facebook is not responsible or associated with this contest in any way.